Azerbaijan occupies a special place in the international arena,” said member of the Political Bureau of the Communist Party of Vietnam, permanent member of the Secretariat of the Central Committee Communist Party Le Hong Anh as he met Speaker of the country`s Parliament Ogtay Asadov.
Le Hong Anh praised Azerbaijan`s achievements in recent years, and noted that he had eye-witnessed development processes in Azerbaijan.
He said Azerbaijan and Vietnam enjoyed the traditional friendly relations, adding the interparliamentary cooperation contributed to developing these ties.
Asadov expressed confidence that the visit of Le Hong Anh to Azerbaijan would serve to boost relations between the two countries even further.
Recalling President Ilham Aliyev`s state visit to Vietnam, the Speaker said this trip opened new chapter in developing Azerbaijani-Vietnamese bonds. Asadov noted that relations between the two countries had been expanding in a variety of fields.
“A legal framework of cooperation is being created for the deepening of bilateral ties. Six bilateral documents have already been signed by the two countries.”
They also discussed how to strengthen Azerbaijan-Vietnam relations in a variety of fields, including the humanitarian, investment making, educational, trade and legal ones.
- ABOUT AZERBAIJAN
- BILATERAL RELATIONS
- CONSULAR SERVICE AND VISA
- ASAN Viza (e- Visa)
- Notary acts
- Vətəndaş vəzi̇yyəti̇ aktlarinin dövlət qeydi̇yyati (vvadq)
- Konsulluq qeydi̇yyati
- Azərbaycan respubli̇kasina qayidiş şəhadətnaməsi̇
- Facilitation of the visa issuing procedures on the base of the agreement between the European Union and the Republic of Azerbaijan
- The Azerbaijan Grand Prix of the 1 Formula 2018
- Information on changes in the process of issuing visas at the international airports